Get answers to all your questions

Got a question about your policy? What about online payments or how to add extra cover? Well, you came to the right place. PD’s Help Desk provides comprehensive responses to all of your questions – saving you the time of sending an email or making a phone call.

Log In

..for easier troubleshooting

What if my car is damaged by an uninsured motorist?

Cover for damage to your car by an Uninsured Motorist is included in your Comprehensive policy without the $5,000 limit. The limit for Uninsured Motorist Property Damage is determined by the level of cover that you select for your car. If you chose Third Party Property Damage or Third Party Fire & Theft, your annual premium will be lower, and the Uninsured Motorist cover will be limited to $5,000.

A Comprehensive policy will include cover up to the agreed value of the car; there is no $5,000 limit. For specifics regarding what is included in each level of cover, please refer to the Cover sections in our Product Disclosure Statement.

Still having trouble? Contact a PD Online representative